Local: Home / Admissions / Rules and Regulations / 正文

Rules and Regulations

May 3, 2022

1) Accommodation and board

The SXAU provide the dormitory for applicants and Research Scholars, phone, TV set and bathroom are provided in the dormitory. For the double room, US$ 6 per day per person. The board expense in Foreigner Cafe is around US$ 50 per month per person. The board expense of Student Dining Hall is around US$ 40 per person. Currently, the dormitory fee is free for Ph.D students.

2) Visa Application and Registration

Please bring your passport, Admission Notice, Visa Application Form (JW202), and original Form of Health Record for Foreigners to the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China, and apply for student visa, All the documents should be original. Students shall come to Foreign Affairs Office Shanxi Agricultural University for registration during the dates indicated on the Admission Notice with the aforementioned documents. Applicants can consult the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China for specific requirement.

A study period of 6 months and above requires an ordinary passport and X1 visa. Accepted applicants need to exchange their X1 visas to a Residence Permit at the local Exit and Entry Administration of Public Security Bureau, within 30 days of arrival in China. If your period of study is less than half a year, you may apply for an X2 visa.

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图